Sunday, September 12, 2010

Right Now I:

  • Have a throbbing headache
  • Should be doing homework
  • Want to scream
  • Am sick of teenage girls - actually, just people in general:
  1. not thinking about what repercussions their actions/words have
  2. being two faced, bitchy and backstabby
  3. knowing the hurt their words/actions may cause and going ahead with it anyway
  • Kind of want/need to be sick
  • Want a friend
  • Want to be somewhere far, far away and happy.
  • Don't care if you think you're mature. I don't care if you think it's okay because you're just bitching to a friend (generally a mutual one) and the person will never hear it. I don't care if you think that it's okay for you to do it and that somehow becuase it's you it's 'different'. I just don't care. Saying horrible things as a 'joke' or because 'it's true!' does not make it okay. It does not make you a good person. It just drags humanity as a whole further down into the hell we're creating.

5 comments:

  1. ):
    Bitching is horrible, I think I need a rubber band to snap and break the habit.
    Teenagers are damn scary things.
    Backstabby needs to be in the dictionary.
    And it's always when things start with "no offense" or end with "joking" that they hurt even more, as people think that excuses it completely.
    People make other people sad ):
    I'm not sure whether to wish you happier/better or hope you get sick to save you a little, whichever it is that could make you happier (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of the time i think you're the only one aside from me who bothers with this anymore claire =)
    i think just wish me someplace else for now. the others would follow then. leaving may not solve the problems i think i have, but 'out of sight, out of mind'. forget about things for long enough and they cease to exist.
    maybe leaving is the answer, i always wanted to drive the Nullarbor Plain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never underestimate the blog-following capacity of someone with a newly rediscovered password!
    Driving the Nullabor Plain would be fairly amazing, why not? Things need other people, and that's annoying. I'll lend you Han Solo if he counts as a travelling buddy (:
    You could make a list of everything that worries you, it always helps to ease my mind. Spend as long as you need writing everything out, and then you don't need to worry anymore, no more wasted thoughts as it's all on paper. You're meant to write a resolution after each thing, but some just don't have one and in that case it's just "can't do anything" and as big a smile as you can manage.
    Heartsies for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Claire =)
    I'm feeling alot better now, in the light of day and all that. I tend to dwell much too much and stress out ridiculously easily.
    heartsies for you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heartsies ftw! :D
    I sure can sympathise with stress, ick. It's horrible, but I'm not gonna go all "Just don't stress" as that is truly rubbish advice.
    Put a new post up, it's getting boring here and we all know I don't know how to, so it has to be you (:

    ReplyDelete