Sunday, December 05, 2010

How to tame lions

Feeling like I have no purpose in life... Need a job, but everything's filled because I didn't think I'd even get the summer, need an idea of how to fill up this much time or something, anything.

The idea of being reduced to a number in a week petrifies me too much to put into words.

Everything feels like it's ending, but the start of the next chapter of our lives is too far away. The interim would appear to be dull. :/ So negative, I know.


I, I, I.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. YHQ is good for when u dun no way tooo doooo. As is television with attractive peepsels.
    Hobbies help. To fill in the seemingly endless expanses of time that is. And fraternizing with as many people as u can as often as u can.
    It gets less petrifying, I promise.

    ReplyDelete