Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holidays

Just got back from Sydney today, been there since Sunday. First day there, i spent about $50 in about 30 minutes :-D but they were bought with money from my great Nana, she bought me a Betty Boop phone cover, one of those things that flash when you make or recieve a call or text with Betty Boop on it, a pink jewl keypad, the album 'Under My Skin'by Avril Lavgine and 'This Love: 40 songs that say 'I love you'. The C.Ds are wrapped under the chrissy tree but the phone stuff's all on my phone which i was contemplating wrapping up and then just carrying it around with me :-P But i haven't yet. And the next day, i bought a $10 t-shirt from gioande, or something like that, it's brown, and the new Hilary Duff C.D for $15 from Dirt Cheap C.Ds. The Hilary Duff C.D is from my aunty Carol and is also wrapped under the chrissy tree.
I gotta go have dinner, Kate's birthday dinner, but i might write some more later.
Bubi
Emm

No comments:

Post a Comment