Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mistake

Don't you hate it when you get crazy, personal emails that are for somebody else? I think that someone must have a similar email address but slightly different, got some odd messages. Freaked me out a little. One from somebody whose address said that they were called Lynne, but later on they said that their name was Heather. Supposedly we've drifted apart, and she'll never forget playing hide and seek with me. Awkward~
In another, Karin asked about my unpacking, and told me that Leigh has 18 new lambs. Thanks, I guess.?
And some French person keeps emailing me and asking for me to send a teddy, as far as I can tell. That one at least appears to be a random scam, not a real person.
Why don't people check addresses before they send personal messages? Grr.
And yes, another nothing-post. I do that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment