Friday, December 25, 2009

So It's Christmas.

And Merry Christmas to you all.
But you know what?
This year, I'm just not feeling it.
Depressing huh? I live for this holiday. You all know how much I love the music. But currently that's all it is - music.
We had the radio on at Chrissy lunch today - I know, poor form. But even I couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to change it - and whenever I tuned in to what was playing (get it, radio, tuned it?) they were songs that had been played in the back of Victors van. And some of them even had dance moves!
Is it ungrateful to want to be in a completely different country even though it's Christmas?
Scratch that. I know it's ungrateful.
But can I bring myself to care?

Currently Listening To: Nothing Christmassy. Fireflies by Owl City.

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is perfectly reasonable to wish to be somewhere else. Christmas is not always all that it's cracked up to be, felt like it stretched on.
    And Australia can be quite boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't get the stretched out feeling at all, which is unusual because i tend to try and make it last as long as possibly.
    actually, this year, i feel as though i kind of missed christmas somehow.

    ReplyDelete