Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Robot Sheep

Okay, so usually I don't like being one of the facebookers who floods peoples home screens with declerations of glee love, but this isn't facebook and I want to blog about it.
First things first, yes the glee version of Teenage Dream is already on my pod, and yes I'm listening to it right now.
On to the episode. The scene with Kurt and Blaine running down the hallway, whilst incredibly adorable, looks so uncomfortable! Rachel pointing and yelling 'Spies' is a moment I find incredibly humrous. Makes me smile.
When I watched this on tv, I was watching it with my mum and sister, and we missed the first 15 minutes or so, also my attention kept wavering from the television to Kate's maths work. Once I'd settled down for the night I decided to watch the beginning online, and while doing that I figured I may as well watch the scene with Kurt, Blaine and his friends at the table because I somehow pnly caught ghe beginning of yhat scene. If you saw the show you know the one I'm talking about (side note, while at school they have lattes in those takeaway cups. Wish my school had had that. Even though I've only recently started drinking coffee, but whatever). And I think it was a good scene. Made me feel for Kurt again. I've never had anyone treat me particularly badly because of who I am, and just the thought of anyone being persecuted for things they can't change breaks my heart. I do like that Kurt now has someone who knows what he's going through to call up when he needs, although I am a little disappointed with Will's handling of the bullying. Something as blaringly obvious as that and he doesn't do anything. Yes I realise this is fiction, but that particular lack of action isn't really setting a great example.
I totally want to see the Dalton Academy Warblers star in their own spin off. A group of hot guys who love to sing and have a zero-tolerance for discrimination? I'd watch that. And it's a high school, so there would still be plenty of drama to keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment