Saturday, March 14, 2009

So To Ease My Tired Borded

i did an online test. well, i did a couple.
but one i did that im currently talking about is a 'why are you still single'
yeah, i know i'm awesome.
but i'll bet you all really what to know why =p
well apparently it's because i'm a geek.
now, i know i'm increadibly uncool.
but, aren't geeks generally really smart in one or two catogories to be counted as geeks?
and apparently i scored higher on higher than 93% of my peers on despair.
that's really not a cheerful thought =p

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:29 am

    Hmmm. THat's not too cheery. High ranking for despair though, right up on the cool end of the bell curve ;)
    Geeky could be cool, right? I mean, the Doctor sure is haha C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I totally stole your blog idea, you should visit mine its just www.jennadesailly.blogspot.com.
    Also, is there anyway of following your blog because I can't see it anywhere on the page.

    ReplyDelete