Saturday, September 05, 2009

Potential Disasters

Number One: Letting Jenna near you with a camera.

This has a number of unfortunate side effects, including the fact that I look like a douche, I look like a douche on Facebook, and my inbox gets filled with a gazillion emails telling me I've been tagged in photos! (And I resent the fact that many photos were tagged with 'cock goes where?')

I suppose it's my own fault for being a camera whore, though.


Number Two: Microwaveable snack-experiments.

When they're good, they're delicious. When they're not, they make a massive mess and bad smells..... My current favourites being self saucing pudding and banana-nutella-y goodness.


Creepy/Horrified Katie strikes again!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:09 pm

    But cock goes where is funny!!!

    ReplyDelete