Saturday, October 14, 2006

No Point

No real point in this post. But need to do something to ocupy my hands as my head is moving to fast for them to keep up. I don't think that makes sense. But i think that's what i feel. That's the other reason i wanted to write this post. To say what i'm feeling now as i don't think i can really tell anyone. So, am feeling:
sad.
scared.
alone.
hopeless.
and just down in general.
I know i neednt have dedicated a post to this. i just wanted to. i don't know why. but then again, i dont know why i do a lot of things. It's just me. unfortunatly.
-------------------------------------------------------
if i just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 pm

    why u feel like tat? Stupid girl, be happy dont no why i red this

    ReplyDelete