Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Self-worth

We all question our self worth at some time or another, right? But it's not supossed to be something we do all the time. So why is it i always seem to be lacking something? It doesn't matter what it is, looks, personality, intellegence, and it doesn't matter who im with, friends, family, people i don't know to well. I always feel im less than them or something. Like im not worth as much/anything.
Our school has plays every year for the middle and senior school, but next year instead they're having a musical. And I wouldn't mind trying out. But i won't. Some of my friends seem to think i should try out. I dunno why though. I can't act, i can't sing and i can't dance. I guess i wouldn't mind doing stuff backstage. I can't remember what it's called. A couple of my friends are gonna try out for dancing, and a few others for singing. Anyway, if anything comes out of it, i shall post it here, but i doubt it will.
G.U: (guy update) he asked out a girl. she said yes. i'm gonna go jump off a very tall building now. its either that or stay here and be advice girl for an eternity. *joy*
-------------------------------------------------------
I can't do the talk, I can't do the walk, I can't be your friend, unless I pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment