Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Feel It Is Time

for some more incoheremt rambling.
things currently at the front of my mind:
my eyes feel tired
my (right) knee hurts
my sims have cooler lives than me
spicks and specks is funny.
OH. moving wallpaper is on next, quite like that show, also, echo beach. moving wallpaper being a show about making a soapie, echo beach being that soapie.
i quite like adam hills. hes humours and is wearing a pinstripe suit, so gets points in my book.
it is a very long and wordy book that eveyone should read before their lives are over.
hiding further back:
boatrace, the school play and how little time i have to live my life. although as we've perviously discussed, i have no life, so really i suppose that is enough time to do it.

ha, the girl on tv just said "all my talent lies in my fingers" and then another one said "you classical music slut". it was irrelevant to that comment, but to the same woman.
i like funny things. they make me laugh.

i had a thught about this blog. as many of you may or may not have noticecd, sometimes there is a rather large gap between one blog and the next. so here is my thought. SPICKS AND SPECKS IS HILARIOUS!!! good shizz. double or nothing DOUBLE OR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry, back to my thought about the blog. i was thinking, instead or all you guys just commenting on it, why don't i add you all as authors and we make this a communal blog where we can all post about anything we wish at anytime. think about it, we could all post things about our school being just like hogwarts or how annoying assembly was etc. etc. I feel it would be fun. let me know your thoughts and i shall see how we go. it this does end up happening, i think we should get some fun photoshopping going on, and get a great photo of us all at the top of the page there =p
also, i don't know if its possible, but you can edit these and fix all my spelling and grammatical err- DOCTOR WHO ADD DOCTOR WHO ADD DOCTOR WHO ADD!!! on a sandy planet. DEATH IS COMING OF THE WIND!!! lolz, that looked like flying aperm. ooo, he's wearing sunnies in the promo shot, and he has a dark haired side kick with sunglasses also. they got new peepsles didn't they, i was just thinking it looks different to the other episodes. but maybe it was just edited that way.- ors etc. that was just there for you Jen Jens =D

anyhoo, let me know your thoughts on this and i shall see where it takes us.
for now, im off to get my sims nice and pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment