Sunday, December 24, 2006

23.12.06. Started-11.43 pm. Finished 12.15 am

I have discovered that one of the only times i want to put stuff up here on my beautiful (note sarcasm) blog, is after i've turned the computer off and retreated to my bedroom for the night. So from now on i've decided to do is write down the stuff i wanna post up here at night and post it up the next day or soemthing. That's why it has a date different to when this was posted, coz that's when i wrote it. And the start and finish times are the times i started and finished writing the post down on paper. They are there for no particular reason. I just felt like it
Now that tha'ts been said. Onto the more 'exciting' aspects of my life.
The other day (last thursday to be exact) i wan in m yroom with a couple of my school friends and we were trying on some clothes we'd bought at an op shop the week before. We got a bag fromt he 50 cent rack for only a dollar!!! Hey, it was a good way to kill an hour. And when one of my friends took a photo of my lying on my bed in my sexy op shop clothing, she said to me 'You know what, I think you'd make a really good model!' At the time i just laughed, coz trust me, i ain't no size 2 model. Hell, i ain't even no size 12 model!
I metioned it to mum, expecting her to just laugh at it with me, but she said something about how, yeah, i could. When i pointed out the whole size two issue, she said id make a normal size model.
While i'm on the topic of normal sized models, i'd like to say i think it's completely ridiculas that models size 14/16 and above are classed as 'plus size' models/Um, hello, mose women in Australia alone are size 14/16. That's a normal size. And i'm not saying that anyone below that is too skinny or grossly abnomal. Just that 14/16 is not plus sized.
Anyway. Where was i? Oh yeah. Mum saying i that i could be a model. I mean, I'd thought about modeling before, not very seriosuly though. I guess i've always though that being a model would be kind of cool. Even though i've read enough of those 'being a model made me anorexic/bulemic/ruined my life/gave me some other eatin dissorder' to cover Manhatten. I guess it was just one of those silly things people think but take no notice of.
But
What if i could become a model? Sure, i'd probably get tottaly slatted because i'm not tiny, and i'd probably get sick of it, but it'd be a good experiance. he only thing is, i wouldn't know where to start. If anyone our there knows of any modeling agencies in or around Ballarat willing to take on girl's who aren't stick thin, have no experiance, and have no portpholio, let me know, okay?
I'd hate to think of the way some of my friends would react if they ever knew i'd consider becoming a model (not that there's any chance of that). Reactions ranging from 'Ahaha!!! You'll never be a model, you're not good looking/skinny enough!!' to 'But the you'll be one of them! A sheep!' would all be expected.
I wonder how many people actually read this blog. Not many i'd wager. If you do read my blog, and you have myspace, and you'd like to add me, or find out more about me, go to www.myspace.com/little_emmie_lou
It's almost quarter past twelve in the morning and i've been listening to 'Dear Mr. Presidnet' on repeart for at least half an house. Most likely more. As my eyes are starting to hurt, i'd best turn off my light, turn off my music, try and get to sleep, and put down my pad and paper. Not in that order.
-------------------------------------------------------
how do you sleep while the rest of us cry

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:00 pm

    Um. I'm sorry, but which of your friends would tell you your not good-looking?
    Coz that would be lying.
    And liars make me sad.
    Unless they're lying for a good reason, like a surprise party. Besides which, I really think you could.
    You can pout, I know that only to well :P
    J

    ReplyDelete