Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A List Of Things You Quite Possibly Didn't Want To Know About Me

#1. I listen to rap
#2. I listen to pop. Really. Really. Bad. Pop
#3. I listen to country
#4. I have a myspace profile
#5. And three blogs
#6. I have stuffed animals in my room
#7. My bedroom walls are covered in random bits of paper
#8. And a corkboard
#9. And photos
#10. And paintings done at school
#11. And a quilted advent calender I made
#12. I read books a 14 year old girl should never read
#13. I have a black I-pod video
#14. I have a double bed
#15. I like having other people sleeping in my bed/bedroom
#16. During the holidays I slowly become nocturnal
#17. I sometimes make my own jewellery
#18. I sometimes find myself talking out loud even when no one's around to hear
#19. I don't have a very good sense of smell
#20. I love singing. I'm not very good. But I love doing it. I'm in a band as a singer, not lead obviously
#21. I really like Reece Witherspoons singing in 'Walk The Line'
#22. I'm taller than both my parents
#23. My absolute favorite book of all time is 'Twilight' by Setphenie Myer
#24. My hand writing is pretty damn bad
#25. I can get a job in April
#26. I quite like horror movies
#27. I have a big purple monkey in my bed
#28. I have snoopy pyjamas
#29. I have a pair of bugs bunny pyjama pants
#30. I'm relitivly well travelled. I've been to England, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Day Dream Island and vairous other places
#31. I want to go to Greece, Italy, Spain, Rome, New York and again, various other places
#32. The coldest part of my bdoy is generally my nose
#33. I refuse to wear a rain coat, even when it's pouring rain out
#34. I wouldn't mind being a model
#35. I write poems
#36. I try and write songs
#37. I like wearing my hair in pigtails
#38. I've never really had a boyfriend
#39. I'd love to sing country, blues or swing
#40. I don't think enough before I speak
#41. I love 'Friends'
#42. But I only own season 4
#43. But I plan to buy, beg, steal, borrow or have given to me the rest of the seasons
#44. I love British accents
#45. I originally come from Brittan, I was born in Redhill, Surry

No comments:

Post a Comment