Thursday, December 28, 2006

27.12.2006

Finished watching 'Friends' today, shall have to buy another season now. Also watched a bit of 'Family Guy' before the computer decided it didn't like the disk anymore.
Mum, dad, Kate and I went to the new mini golf next to the woolshed today. I am a terrible mini golf player. I mean, im really, really bad! I guess i just don't like the lttle balls. I had fun though. I must have looked so strange!! I was wearing: black jeans, black and darker black striped jumper that belongs to my sister and is tight around the bust, black necklace that you could only see the chord of because of the high neck on the jumper, black ipod. And then i was singing and dancing along to 'Build Me Up Buttercup' while playing mini gold. Hmmm, what doens't belong...
When i don't have something regular, like school, going on in my life to keep me regulated, i loose track of everything! Especially time. Even on a good day i can't tell how much time has passed. I'll think it's only been a few minutes, and then i'll be late for school. Not good.
Kate wants to go with mum to the hospital for her radio therapy sometime this week. Mum asked me if i wanted to go. I knew the answer, not really, but i didn't know how to say it. I think the thing is, if i go to the hospital, i'll have to look at this more closely. And i think doing that will just scare me even more. And i'm scared enough already. People just don't know it.
I haven't really though about this stuff for a while. I've just been pushing it to the back of my mind. Coz when i do look at it harder, i always look at the worst possibly outcome. And i really don't wanna do that.
-------------------------------------------------------
if i forget the things you said, will you still be my friend? if i forget the things you did, can we pretend this isn't the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment