Wednesday, December 27, 2006

26.12.2006

Slept in again today, gotta love the holls. Got up a bit before 10.30 to say goodbye to my couisn Peita who stayed the night with us, watched tv, had a shower, got dressed. Mum and Kate took me to centeral square to meet Jacky and Elissa to do some boxing day shopping. Only ended up spending $15. $5 on a couple of bracelets - one gray one black - from Cotton On, as well as buying a $10 stripy top from Coll Girl. Elissa got a matching one.
I don't mind shopping, but im not crazy about it, and i've decided that if i ever have something clothing wise to buy for myself, that i probably wont go with them for that, i'll probably go with mum actually. It's not that i don't have fun shopping with them - i do - it's just that the stores they wanna shop in aren't generally my kind of stores. I mean, sure, i may find something i like every now and again, and i think the stores they like - jayjays, glassons, just jeans, cotton on, cool girl - i think they're all great for jewellery and as i said, once in a while i'll find something i like, but they're really not my type of shops. And i think the sizing is pretty screwed up as well. Jacky was complaining that the sizes she was trying on in all those kinda of stores were bigger than the ones she'd been trying on that morning with her mum. And she thinks that's bad! In my wardrobe i have clothing ranging from size 10-16! And all of them fit me fine!! I mean, i know there's no set sizing for aus, but you'd think stores would at least try to make their sizings slightly simalar so they didn't completly screw with their customers heads is probably a good idea.
Another thing that's been buggins me lately is people bagging out the music i listen to. Okay, so some of my friends don't like Kasey Chambers, Hilary Duff, Fergie, Jonney Cash, Riannah, Pink or whatever else i listen to. I have no problem with the fact they don't like my music, we have different taste. It seems others do have a problem with our different taste. I really wish people would quit saying 'I can not believe you listen to him/her/them!!' or 'How can you listen to that?' very easy actually. I respect your taste. Please do the same with mine.
And if you're gonna keep bagging out my taste, please stop obsessing over your music in front of me. Ever think maybe im not crazy about Jeff Buckley? Sure i like the guy. But i could care less about the fact that he had a vocal range of 4 and a half octaves. Okay, so i actually think that's pretty cool, but i dont think hes a genius.
Anyway. I'm cold. It's one o'clock in the morning. I'm listening to S Club 7 (or maybe S Club. I don't know how many were in the group when they recorded 'Love Train') My neck hurts.
I need so much help. Unfortunatly to get this help I need large quantities of money. So untill I have this money I'll sit in my room at one am all by myself listening to S Club 7.
Someone help me.
-------------------------------------------------------
i don't know where i'm going. i don't even know where i've been

No comments:

Post a Comment