Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oops!

Sorry fellow bloggers and readers for my lack of contribution to this wonderful site! I haven't very dedicated to either Don't Drop The Balloon or A Way To Relieve The Boredom. Sorry times a billion!
I swear I'll try to do more for the site - I pressed the 'I like it' button on my 'Stumble Upon' tab so we are now registered with 'Stumble Upon'. That means that if anyone is interested in either people or blogs or people & blogs then there is the small chance that they will be sent to Don't Drop The Balloon.
So that's all I've done for the progress of this blog, I just need to be reminded every now and then to SAY something on here or I'll forget.
My excuse is that I quit my crap arse job so I haven't got anything to complain about for the minute.


Maybe I'll write something about the trials and tribulations that come with unrequited love...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment