Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Currently at school

Well, I'm currently at school, sitting next to yesterday's_future_is_today. We're in science Tech and have finished all the work, so our teacher (you rockk Mrs. E!!) Said we could do our blogs. Nothing much happenieng in my end of the woods, the sunburn on my back absolutle kills! Here's a hint, if you're going canoeing on the Glenelg River, but sunscreen on! On the bright side, my arms are nice and tanned now, so that's definatly good, but not if you compare it to other places, i look like a ghost!
I guess y'all don't actually know about me, exept if you've read my profile, and that's not really all that interesting. Ok, here are some facts:
I talk. ALOT! One of the most talkative girls in our class, yesterday's_future_is_today and i make quite a pair.
I'm not all that good a speller, yesterday's_future_is_today (I'm just calling her yesterday from now on) generally corrects me. But according to this test we did, i have the spelling average of a 16 year old, i really don't know how that works.
I love writing poetry, I'll post some of it up here when i got home, some of it isn't that good, but I'd love to have some some comments on it!
I'm 13, I have one younger sister who can be very frustrating at time, but i love her anyways!
Ok, bell's gone, don't wanna be late for lunch ;-)
Bye for now!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment