Friday, November 11, 2005

Ballarat Show + Bec

I'm going to the show tomorrow! Yay! I'm going with Steve, Zoe, Kate, Patrick and mum. It should be fun. I was talking to Sophie (go flitty chicks!!!) about the show, and we're going on the same day, at the same time, so we might see each other there, yay!
Bec and Brittany have been trying to get Michael to go out with me all day, they kept asking him if he liked me, and he kept saying no, we were just good friends, and then Bec sat down, and i was like 'giving up yet?' and she said she wasn't giving up untill she had an answer, and some one was like, 'you mean untill you get the answer you want' and she was like, 'yeah, what else?' god i love my friends, even if they are stubborn!
We had pe again today, the last time we were doing dancing! Nooo! It's so fun! We were doing the progressive circle and Bec was in front of me dancing with Michael, then when i was dancing him he was like 'Oh good, I'm dancing with you, i can have a straight back' Coz Bec is kinda short, but we love her anyways! Besides, she damn fiesty, and can definaly kick someone pretty darn hard if she wants, i should know!
Well, i really can't be bothered writing as much as i usually do, so i'll sign out now! See y'all!
Emm

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:11 pm

    Hay emma GREAT BLOG!!! bec is crazy Love Lenny

    ReplyDelete