Friday, November 04, 2005

Weekend!

It's the weekend! Thank goodness! I was sick of school! Yestereday and Cheesepuff are coming around tomorrow! Yay!
There were these guys out the front of our house earlier today, and they're guys from our old schhol. They were playing cricket, and they hit the tennis ball they were using onto our drive way a few times. Then Kate (my sis)and I went out to the garage and were mucking around on skateboreds in there (in case you were wondering, im terrible!) and then they hit their ball into our front garden. That may not seen like such a big deal, but our front garden is full of plants, like, we have a driveway on one side, and the rest of it is plants, and there's noway to get in there unless you walk on the plants.
Anyway, I don't know if the guys were to chicken to get it themselves or what, but i ended up having to go and get it, in my white socks and my skirt. Why they guys wearing shoes and trousers couldn't get it, i don't know! It was funny becuase one of the guys was called Ethan, and he was in my grade for most of my primary school teching i think, and i used to have this crush on him, which is kinda funny coz im like, 175cm, and he's like, i dunno, maybe 136cm? that's a massive estimation, and if anybody who knows Ethan (what are the chances of that? 1 000 000:1) anyway, feel free to correct me! And when i say i used to have a crush, i mean like, year 3.
Anyway, now everyone thinks i like this other guy. He's in year 9. I don't. I mean, he's a great friend, anyway, even if i did like him i wouldn't put it up here! Kate (from school) thinks that we'd 'make a good couple' and so does my geography teacher! And Ruby thinks i like him, and my english teacher think's he's cute (she's right, but that's not the point!) What is it with my teachers and my love life? What is it with my class and my love life! At one point Charlotte even said i was pregnant! She was kidding of course! At least i hope she was!!
I'm watching Madonna's video clip 'Hung Up' It's a pretty good song. Odd video clip though. For some reason i always want to spell video 'vidio', it's really odd.
I don't like the way people are all 'don't put yourself down, your really pretty!' to your face when your down, but you know behind your back they think your ugly, or unpretty (i know that's not a word, but it descrides what i mean better than real words can) and 10 seconds after they've said the first thing, you know they'll be bitching about you to her friends or something. At least some of them try, and there are a few exeptions.
Ok, if you're a guy and reading this, i'd like some help. One of my friends asked this guy out, by txting him, and he said he 'doesn't want a girlfriend right now'. She 's not sure what that mean's. We came up with three options, 1. He doesn't want a girlfriend right now, 2. He doesn't like her 'in that way' but cares enough not to want to hurt her 3. 'I don't want to date someone younger' (but he's in yr 8 and she's in yr 7)
I alway's seem to be the oce people come to for advice, or just to be comforted. I'd say it's fun, but fun doesn't really fit if someone's upset and you're comforting them, but, it's nice, knowing people think you're nice enough (or in some cases 'good enogh') to come to for advice and things One of the really 'popular' girls at our school asked me for kissing advice! Strange.
I can't think of anything else to say, so i think i'll go sit some where and try and write or do some homework, anything to distract me.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment