Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hot weather!

It was really hot to day! (hence the colour of the post) It was a ties off, so we didn't hav eto wear our blazors to chapel!
Not much happened at school today, had ceramics first up, glazed a couple of pots i made, then health, learning about choices, then maths, them music then history. This guy came up to me after school, well, actually he was walking past me and purpouslly kicked me foot, and then stopped and talked to me. I have nothing else to say, so I shall post the conversation up here. His name's Michael, so that whatever he said will start with M:, just so you know.
M: *kicks my foot*
Me: Hey, i found me history book!
M: No, it's my history book
Me: It is not! Here, i'll prove it! *open the book to revel yesterdays name* Opps, it's *yesterdays real name*s book!
M: Says some thing i can't remember and he starts to walk away
Me: *grabs his bag strap* Where are you going?
M: I need to piss, let me go or i'll piss on your head (or somehting along those lines, but he definatly said i need to piss!)
Isn't his language so delicate! I was talking about it with my friend after woods, and we were exclaming about how he speaks in front of girls, and i was just thinking about how they doon;t treat me like that, im more like, the girls who can talk to the boys, and they wont alter their language, coz they know im just as bad!
I really have nothing to say, so i'll sign off and focus all my energy on watching 'Spicks and Specks' (awesome music quiz show!)
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment