Thursday, November 10, 2005

I can't be bothered thinking up a title because that uses to much brain capasity

My life seems to have been rather strange recently. If you know me, then you probably don't think it has been, but i don't mean it events happeneing, i mean things i'm thinking, wishing, and just generally feeling. Since camp, i've just felt really different. Like, before camp, i generally just sat with two people, but now i just sit where ever, and all the girls are amazing. And of course you guys! How could i forget you? (easily it seems . . . .lol) But, it's really odd, coz i just feel im a lot closer to most of the people i wasn't as close to, but at the same time, kinda not as close to others. And I've been quieter. My teachers have noticed that alot, and a few have asked if im ok coz im gennerally so loud. It's . . . .. odd.
Well, i don't know how many people will actually understand what i've written there, but i've said it now, so i don't have to bother saying it again.
I just got off the phone to Bec, i was telling her about our new car, a midnight blue Kia Carnaval in case you're wondering, and we were talking about this guy at school who some friends think like me, and now she's asking him if he likes me tomorrow! Well, actually, she said she's going to ask him who he likes and if he say's no one, she's gonna say 'What abour Emma?' I'll give her one thing, she's stubborn. (but, as we know bec, stubbornness rocks!)
Just went for a ride in the Kia, awesome as!!!!! For a start, it has a cd player, yays!!! But it took my half the trip around the block beofer i figured out that it has it's own power button! So you can be riding in the car, but the arial wont be up. I had great fun! It even has, wait for it . . .. . . SUNGLASSES HOLDERS!!!!!!!!!! So kool!!! What else does it have? Umm, oh, they have speakers in the very back, unlike our currnet hippy van, but, can you believe mum and dad want to sell the hippy van? It may be a faded yellow and not pinted hippy (yet) but it's an awesome hippy van! Angus offered me $1 000 for it, Marcus offered me $5 000 for it, and Sonny offered me $10 000 for it, currently, Sonny's winning!
In chinese today we were supossed to be doing our China Challange, some people (10 i think) went down to the computer rooms, and three were on the computers at the back of the class room, while the rest of us were doing out stuff byhand, and i wasn't really doing anything at the beginning after i'd finished my crossword. Then Katie was like 'how do you draw a dragon?' So i got up and started drawing on the bored, and i was drawing all the things she said, this is what a dragon should have: the head of a camel, the ears of a cow, the horns of a deer, the neck of a snake, the belly of a frog, the paws of a lion, the claws of and eagle and the scales of a cod. I started drawing the head of the camel, but i couldn't, so then marcus came up and drew a mini camel, and i kinda copied that :-D But then she read out all the other things the dragon had, so i rubbed out my camel body and ears and gave it all that stuff. It tooke ma ges to draw all the scales cos my dragon was big :-P and the our chinese teacher, Mrs. Wu (she's awesome!) said that i had talent in drawing! He he. And then I started drawing a dragon for my China Challange. But then Jackson and Angus got pens, and we were drawing lots of random stuff. And then Angus wiped the bored clean, including my dragon!>-( <-----angry face. And we started drawing random stuff again. Jackson and i kept drawing pictures of each other, really ugly pictures and stuff, but he started it! He wrote a Emma-----> next to Marus's cow (it was a really good cow) And then Brittany keep writing EF heart's MJ!!! All over the bored! It was really funny. Then i started my work again and the bell went. It was quite a fun chinese lesson. Then we had P.E. We're doing dancing, it's really fun! I think even some of the guys like it! Lol.
Tomorrow's open day at school and our time table's been all screwed up. 1st period is 5th period, 2nd period is 4th period, 3rd period's still 3rd period, 4th period's 2nd period and 5th period's 1st period. Which means we have Geography first, English second, P.E third, Science forth, and Ceramics last. Which isn't actually to bad coz ceramics is an awesome fun class.
I'm sure I've bored everybody to hell reading this, but so what! See ya's later!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment