Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's the end of the world

And you've come back to me.
in my dreams.

so heres the dealio.
kates at her friends place for the night.
mum and dad are in melbourne for the night.
its a work mates birthday tomorrow, and they are going to his birthday dinner tonight.
where am i for the night?
here.
at my house.
with my music.
and my cups of tea.
and the glorious weather that was up until a few moments ago, horizontal rain. and now? well, its stopped raining and the setting sun is shining directly onto all the wet leaves of the trees outside my house making them sparkle like, well, like raindrops in the sun!
and you know what?
i freaking love it.
coz you know what? (you should know if you know me or have read my other posts)
because its pure and total fucking bliss.
i can dance as ret-ardedly as i like.
i can sing as loudly and as out of freaking tune as i want.
so what have i dont since mum and dad left?
well. i turned the music up almost straight away.
i danced about a little. not as wildly as just then as i was still getting used to the freedom.
i found a stop watch.
i experimented with some makeup.
i went out with my sister and her friend and spoke to jacky and sarah and kate h and ally and amelia and vicky and logan and (dylan and lawrence for like two seconds and) josh who told me to go check out the way he'd mic-ed the piano up and so i did.
i ate some of my sisters cheezles.
my sisters friends very nice parents dropped me back home (they live two courts down from us anyway, but you know)
where i preceded to ride out my high by putting my ipod back on and started singing and dancing like a fucking tool for half an hour.
i made a cup of tea.
and am currently drinking it with a straw.
why? i over filled it and couldn't lift it up without spilling it. also, shits and giggles.
i slightly trashed my left heel as i was wearing not completely broken in shoes whilst dancing like a fool.
i continued to sing along horribly to my beautiful music that is still playing.
i also began downloading the shrek the musical soundtrack due to the fact that the kiddies who sung it at the Broadway afternoon sung it very well (and one of them had a good rack) and i wanted to own it a little bit.
and sing it.
and so i did.
and life is good.
and whilst i may not be able to sit still at the moment, im enjoying my lazy sunday very much.
and now?
well, as i have paused the music on the stero to listen to the music on my lap top and i keep reading things about the torchwood team being inthe himallayas and i have no idea how this hapened, i plan to watch the last two or three episodes of season three of doctor who.
the tenth doctor, cap'n jack, and martha jones.
now there's an orgy waiting to happen.
much like torchwood itself really.
E out. (even though you mock that jenna, i shall use it. why? well. it says byeeeee without having to say byeeeee and my current jump tastic state is quite fond of this sign off, so i shall continue to use it until i get sick of it/forget)

966 words.

2 comments:

  1. Claire-bear6:33 pm

    Haha nice tags on this post. That threesome you mentioned just screams fanfic to me ;)
    Was broadway good?
    Heard it was. Can't be as good as tea through a straw though. Too cool :)

    Can't be bothered finding password so I'll comment without logging in ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:03 pm

    'Seacrest out.'

    Goodbye thief.

    ReplyDelete