Monday, November 06, 2006

Bite Marks On My Arm.

Well. My day was...... interesting to say the least.
There was a bit of drama between a couple of my friends. But i think only one of the two (that would be the one who was upset, in case anyone is wondering) knew that something was wrong.
Then my friends stole my shoes. This has happened before. Basically it means we have WAY to much time on our hands, and so need to kill some of this time by running around the queens wing (the part of school where all the yr 10s have their lockers) trying to get our shoes of one another. Like i said, way to much time.
This is the part of my story where the bite marks come in. I was talking to some girls in my year level after school, and one of them said something about the peg i had on my jumper (dont ask) and somehow we went from talking about the peg on my jumper, to having them bite me. This was over and hour ago and i still have a mark on my hand where one of them bit me. 'twas rather painful at the time.
I feel so tired. But i dont know why. I mean, i generally get enough sleep, so i dont think thats why im tired. Maybe im just stressing about stuff to mugh. I wish i could just forget it all for a week. Go away to a sunny island. With frinds of course. And the island would have to have alot or hot, shirtless, single guys, as was discussed today. *sigh* but since there's no chance of that happening, i guess i'll just keep dreaming.
-------------------------------------------------------
if you'd just tell me you loved me, all this crazy mess would suddenly make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment