Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Give A Damn's Busted

Ever had one of those days where you just dont care what's going on around you? Or inside of you for that matter? I have. Today wasn't one of those days though. At least the whole day wasn't. I feel kida like that now though.
As you will know if you've read my previous post, yesterday my arms and right hand were bitten qutie a few times by some girls in my year level. All in fun. But I STILL HAVE A MARK on my hand where one of them bit me. This happened over 24 hours ago and there's still a mark!!
So. My day today wasn't to bad i dont think. I can never remember much of my day unless i really think about it, i have such a bad memory! Anyway, first period was just editing some film footage, then there was a power surge and we lost all the stuff we'd done. Second was science which was just building this stoopd machine type thing - you dont want to know. third was maths, followd by english and last period we had art. But we spent most of art watching the melbourne cup stuff in the AV room. Nothing to big to report today.
OoOoOoOo. Next Monday after school i think im going to a song writing workshop. Which means i have to decide if i want to turn an existing poem into a song, or write a new one. And if i do decide to use an existing one, which one am i gonna use?!?!? Coz alot of my stuff's kinda emo, and i dunno if i want people i dont know readint it. Hell, i dont even want people i do know reading it. And then the stuff that isn't really emo, i dont like very much coz i dont think its as good. I'm sure i'll think of something. Hopefully they'll help us write music for it, coz i dont have a musical bone in my body and am really no good at stuff like that.
There was a reason i started writing this. I had something i wanted to say. But ive forgotten what that was. So know I guess i'll go and read over some poems and see if i want to use any of them in the workshop.
-------------------------------------------------------
i've been waiting all my life for you, for so long i thought i was asylum bound

No comments:

Post a Comment