Sunday, November 19, 2006

I almost have a social life!!

Weellll. Where to start...... Friday sounds good. As friday was a causual day for the year 7s and 8s. Of which i am one. So i got to wear casuals. We could either: dress up to the theme 'fairytale' and pay $1. Or just wear plain old casuals and pay $2. I did the latter. But someone said i looked like comando barbie. Coz you know. I have blonde hair. And a tiny waist. And boobs that big. *shify eyes* And then one of the girls in my class leant me her necklace and i wore it round my head with the pendant falling between my eyes for the rest of the day.
So all of that was good.
Then i had to catch a bus with a few other girls from my year level as we were going to a party. And one friend remarked on how you could tell i wasn't use to catcing the bus, and i asked her how she could tell (aside from the obvious fact that mum usually picks me up after school) she simply replied
"The bus is moving. And you're not getting on it"
So then we went and got on the bus. And we sat in the middle. Those of you who catch buses will know how important seating is. So we were on this bus, and it was all cool untill we got to the interchange, where most of the people got of, so the bus was basically empty. So we decided to commit public tansport suicide and sit at the very back. Oh aren't we rebels? And you should have seen the looks on some of their faces when the normal bus catchers walked on and saw about 10 girls who didnt belong there sitting at the very back. 'Twas hilarious. One of them literally stopped, stared. Then just yelled out "WHO ARE THEY!" And then they started throwing stuff at us. Like bits of muslei bar, deoderant lids, pencil sharpeners. And then this kid started unwrapping a freaking cupcake. Not a muffin, a cupcake. With frosting. I know, such a waste. So then they started throwing bits of this cupcake at us. The kid whoscake it was threw a bit at us and it went no where near us so i was just like "please tell me you dont play sport with that aim!?!" Then as we were getting off the bus they were like 'Pick up all your shit before you get off!' and 'The bus driver said youse have to clean the bus' and i told them that we'd taken all our stuff, the rest of it was theirs. And two of them called me a slut.
Then we had the party. And it was good. I stayed the night at a friends house friday, then a different friend stayed the night at mine last (sunday) night. Then earlier today we wrote a song together. Then she went home. Then i wrote more songs. Then i went on msn and talked to a couple of friends. And i was on webcam to one of them. And i started crying. And she dindn't notice. And it was good. Actually. It wasn't. But whatever.
Anyway. Not to why I started writing this post. To vent a bit. I was talking to this girl on a chat thing on saturday night (while another one of my friends was with me reading the conversation) and she (the girl i was talking to via the net) started asking me if i had any ideas for a new email address, beucase she wanted to 'start fresh'. Then she said that it wasn't like i was going to miss the chats that we had, so she wasn't really worried about that. Then said that i could be 'soo difficuly' sometimes (..she only just realised this?!?) Then accused me of ignoring her at school (um, hello, i don't see her at school! she's in a completly different area and our paths never cross), told me she had no fun in our conversations and said that our friendship was simple a 'boredom buster friendship'.... this was news to me.
Then she posted stuff on her blog saying how happy she was she had rid herself of a couple of friends (myself included) that meant nothing to her.
So that was a pretty low point in my weekend. But it was ok as i had a friend offer to kill her for me. And i vented about it in a song. And then the song changed so it wasn't about the situation as such. But i still like it. The song that is. Not so sure about the girl. I was talking to her earlier (still just on the computer) and she was talking like everything was normal. And then she apologized. After telling me my friendship meant nothing. Coz thats what everyone wants to hear.
-------------------------------------------------------
Somones gotta say it. So it might as well be me Don’t know how we got this way From how we used to be

No comments:

Post a Comment