Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sup doooods?

Hello bambinos, i haven't posted here for a while. Not much has been going on, so thats why i guess.
Am going to the junior school play tonight. My sister's in it. Along with the rest of the junior school, but that's not the point. Im going out tomorrow night too, out with one of my friends for dinner. Then on saturday a different friend is coming over, it's his birthday to day. I gave him glow sticks (becuase everybody loves glowsticks) and a mix cd of crappy pop songs (becuase no one loves them) (except me). Don't know if he liked it or not as i didn't see him open it and havne't spoken to him since then.
He he. One of my friends found my blog. She told me off (in a joking way)(at least, i hope it was joking :S) about putting photos up. Then we talked bout how similar we are. Was fun. And she said i should enter poems in school competition. Said no. Is bad idea.
Hmmm. Don't really know what else to say. Umm. Am listening to 'Hits for Kids 4' has lots of crappy pop. Is good. Am also being advice girl again. I prob complain about that to much. I like doing it. And i like knowing my friends trust me enough to tell me these things.
I just remembered a thought i had last night. Is rather whiney of me, but may as well say it as it fills in time. Was llying in bed thinking of people as i often do (if you take that and turn it into anything dirty i will slaughter you) and was thinking of my day and how i hug people so much etc. and realised that all the people i hug are shorter than me. And i dont mind that. Really i don't. But just once I'd like to hug someone closer to my height, so I'm the one who can feel protected and safe and loved. I know that's a stupid thought. But i can't help what i think.
-------------------------------------------------------
without electricity we'd all be watching television by candle-light!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:05 pm

    e,
    really.
    ADVICE GIRL ROCKS.
    i agree.
    it WOULD b nice 2 hug someone.
    who u REALLY wanted 2 hug.
    but who isnt there.
    because they are in ANOTHER CITY.
    although...
    :)

    ReplyDelete