Sunday, November 26, 2006

Swimming Pool Jeans

I'm kinda tired right about now. And i should really go and have a shower as i went swimming friday night and still have chlorine in my hair. But im gonna put that off for as long as possible. So instead it will tell all you avid readers of my blog how my weekend was. Starting at friday, which i know is not technically part of the weekend, but good stuff happened friday night.
My friend J came home from school with me as we were going to a friends pool party and she lives in a hole and couldn't go unless she stayed the night at someones. So she stayed the night at mine. We were supossed to be at this party at 6. But we didnt leave untill about 5 past 6, but no one really minded that we were kinda late. As i mentioned earlier, it was a pool party, but i didnt really wanna swim at the time that we left my house, so i didnt wear/take bathers. I wore jeans and a black and white top, and took a spare strappy t-shirt incase the other one got soaked. We'd been there for about half an hour, when i decided that i did actually want to go swimming. So i went upstairs, but all my junk in the bag id taken, switched t-shirts (as the one i had worn there was new) went back downstairs and jumped into the pool wearing my jeans. 'twas awesome fun. The jeans are forever going to be known as the swimming pool jeans. I was on such a high that night..... i can't really remember anything much.... i remember making a fool of my self someway or another.... and just being a fool in general. And it wasn't like i was drinking or anything.
After the party J and i watched a bit of a movie (hocus pocus) then got bored of it and went to my room. We listened to her i-pod while she read a magazine and i wrote a song. Then we eventually turned the light out and went to sleep.
Saturday. We woke up and had cake and pie (see below post for picture of said pie) for breakfast. Then we made another pie. Then we ate some of the pie. Then we had a roll each for lunch. Then we played singstar. And i can't remember anything else we did. Oh wait, i played keyboard while she (again) read a magazine. Then in the car on the way to the airport (we were dropping her home on the way) we wrote a bit of a song. It had the word gun in it.
So we dropped J home, then we (dad kate (my sis) and I) went to the airport to pick up my 2 cousins and aunt. Went home, stayed up for another couple of hours, got to sleep bout 1.30. Which is why I'm tired.
Today I got up relitivly early for me. But i haven't done anything. Except for reading a book. Can't member what it's called. Something to do with rainbows. I finished it. And got rather pissed off at it. It was about a girl and a guy who are best friends and have been since they were five, and then he has to move away when they're 17. Long story short, after multiple failed marriages, multiple children, and multiple screw ups, they finally end up together (when they're 50) and it is so not fair. Its kinda like (but not exactly) my situation. The whole, liking-a-good friend-but-not-wanting-to-tell-them-in-case-you-royaly-screw-things-up-and-never-speak-to-them-again kinda thing.
Can i ever get through a post without mentioning this guy?
I also think (going by all the comments my family has made) that i have a sunburnt back.
-------------------------------------------------------
No matter how many times you say goodbye, You and I, Are unfinished

No comments:

Post a Comment