Monday, November 27, 2006

Cowards Way Out

I have some news. But i don't know whether to class it as good new or bad new. News that is currently making my stomach churn. I told the guy i like (yes thats right, the guy i've been going on about in all these posts) that i like him.
But i took the cowards way ouy. I told him in an email. For all you people out there who are now shaking your heads thinking 'she should have told him face to face' i'll have you know that just telling him over the internet has made me feel physically sick. So if i had told him in person, i probably would have been physically sick, which wouldn't have been such a great thing to happen.
And some more news. I am currently being slagged out on the internet by a girl who used to be a really good friend. But then stopped talking to me for a year. Then said she wanted to be friends again, but this time she wanted to be my 'rock' as she put it, and be there for me. And as soon as i tried to start telling her how i really felt, she started saying things such as: you've changed. or you're not the same person you used to be. and no matter how many times i tried telling her i was feeling exactly the same things, and that this time round i was just trusting her more and telling her how i felt almost deep down inside. Then she started telling me that i had put up a wall and that i didnt want to let her in. Then she decided to tell me that my friendship meant nothing to her, change her email address, and change her blog site, thinking it would stop me contacting her. Little does she know that i know both her new email address and her new blog address.
But it's kind of a bummer when i say hi to girls i used to be relitivly good frinds with (though her) and now all they'll give me is an icy stare and a frosty hello. Actually, it's more than a bummer. It makes me feel like absolute crap. And now, im just feeling even worse.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm all on my own here. I'm an army of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment