Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just a quick note

Can't type much, gotta get ready to go to the movies with my little sis. We're gonna see Stormbreaker. I'm feeling a lot better today. Just had a HUGE conversation with a friend. It made me laugh SSOO much. We we're talking about lots of things. Including some guys abs. And Matt Damon. (wink)
Mums in hossy right now. Aparently she's in a wheelchair. My sis wants her to bring it home. She might come home tonight, no body's sure. Depends how she feels after surgury. When she first told my sister and I about it, she said that the reason she been going to the doctors alot recently was not, in fact, becuase of her shoulder. Then at the EXACT SAME TIME my sister and i just went 'Are you pregnant?' which is ridiculas coz its impossible for her to be pregnant. I think i knew what she was gonna say though. After she'd stopped laughing at us. It just... fit. It still sucks though.
Well, i really need a shower coz me hair looks like hell (as usual, but not it looks like hell AND it's really greasy) and then i need to get ready. Shall update with news about mum as i know all who read this blog are dying to hear (not).
-------------------------------------------------------
I like you. I like your balls. I like balls.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:40 pm

    Glad your feeling better. Wonder which friend it was? :P
    Hehe, PDF.
    Have fun at the movies.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete