Thursday, September 21, 2006

Reports

Joy. It's the time of the holidays when our reports arrive. How did I go? Depends who you ask. As I'm sure you're all dying to know how intelligent i am, this is what i got:
Challenge Studies - A
English - A
Geography - A
History - A+
Materials and Technology - B+
Mathematics - A+
Science - A
Those are all the subjects we get letter marks for. My dad hands me my report and goes 'Materials and Technology was a bit dissapoitnting' With this straight face and hard tone in his voice. Well screw you! i try my hardest at these things, im no child prodigy, but im ok. i've never once failed anything at school. Yet that's what i get. I get a B+, and my dad's dissapointed! That's the last thing i need rite about now.
Oh, and the reason i got a B+? i hate the subject. most of the girls in my group are horrid. there's 4 of us in the group. one girl is ok. she's not overly nice, but she's not a bitch. the other 2.... well. they're in my tute group, so thats bad enough. hopefully ill be outta there soon (fingers crossed) they just dont give a damn bout what im feeling. last lesson i spent most of the time outside somewhere. not actually in class. closest ive ever got to wagging :-P
What is it with my maths teacher describing me as 'eager'? she has got to be kidding, right? her exact words were '[Emma] was eager to answer questions during class and completed all set homework' egar to answer questions? i spent more time staring out the window than paying attention to what she said, let alone actually bothering to answer the questions. and as for doing the homework...... well anything she set out of the text book, i didn't do, and i didn't do quite a bit of the homework book. do teachers ppay any attentino whatsoever to their students?
Was just talking to my friend J on msn. once again i was the advice girl. she wanted to know whether or not she should tell her parents about her having a boyfriend. when i didn't give her a direct answer she cyber pouted at me and told me i should tell her what to do. she then said i had the answers to everything. trust me, i dont. i have no answer about how to get out of my current situation (with the guy). so i can't know everything. then we started talking bout how she had to go to the orthadontist and get bands put on her braces, then talked bout reports.
Ok, there is my daily update and bitch. I hope you all (whoever you are) like reading my complaints on life.
-------------------------------------------------------
Look up the word idiot in the dictionary. You know what you'll find? "A picture of me?" No, a definition of the word idiot, which you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment