Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Subtle and Discreet

Feel crap. Saw mum in hospital. As cruel as this is going to sound, i really don't want to go back. I know that makes me sound like a cold-hearted bitch, as i am, but i just couldn't handle it. I mean (and no one is gonna wanna hear this next part) I saw my mum throw up. And that scared the shit out of me. I know it shouldn't. I mean, people throw up, no biggie, it happens all the time' But I've never seen my mum throw up.
Moving onto a slightly different topic, who's seen 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang'? I love that movie. I mean, how many time do they say fuck? It's brilliant! That and it made me laugh, which i really needed. I used to laugh so much. I mean, I still laugh. Just not as much as i used to. People say I've changed. I guess I have. I don't really notice it coz im kind of constantly around myself (funny that). I know my thoughts have changed alot. And if you're reading this Kels (as i know you will) I HAVE NOT been thinking about certain peoples 'knees'.................much.
Anyhoo, back to me and my thoughts. As this blog is about my random thoughts, i guess this is a bit of an insight about what goes on in my mind. But sometimes even I dont know whats going on in my mind. Like, i'll be typing, much like i am now, and i'll go to type a word, for example, really. But the ONLY word my fingers will type is think. How utterly random is that? And that's happened to me alot. And it's always the word think i type. Weird.
Ealier today, I was thinking. Yes i know i've used the word think way to much, but i dont care. Anyway, i was thinking. People (well teens at least) think alot about cool, uncool etc. etc. And something that's said quite a bit is that being a clone, doing and wearing the same as everbody else is 'uncool' and that being different, dresseing different is 'cool' now. But if you really think about it, does not that then mean, that if everybody, or at least the majority of people start doing that, that it' the main stream thing to do, and that then makes it following the pack and being a clone? Confusing much? So that's my bit of wisdom for today. Yes i know it's not all that wise.
-------------------------------------------------------
You're not talking to anybody, are you? "(speaking into phone) Hold on. No".....Why are you still pretending "Coz its fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment