Saturday, September 23, 2006

Photos!!

I got a new camera yesterday, its a kodak P850. Or it might be a kodak 850P. But im pretty sure it's the first one. Its black, and looks like a proper camera, not a tiny digital one. Anyway, I think it's cool. I went out to Gong Gong Resivoir Park (werid name i know) and i took the camera and took a whole lot of pictures. They're all very amature, but like the look of some of them. And since I've finally figured out how to put pictures in my post (round of applause) I thought I'd put a couple up here. It's a road. With cars. Very imaginative i know ;-P


This is of the actual resivoir. I liked the way the water looked, stripy!!
This picture has no relevence what-so-ever. It's my sisters slightly blue tounge. She's a couple of years younger than me, and is currently in the toyroom watching home videos. One of which involes her singing her ABC's. And ending them Q U S W Y Z. And then she started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I think i shall go watch her making a fool of herself. It's so much fun!
-------------------------------------------------------
That's the last thing this country needs, a cock, in a frock, on a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment