Friday, September 29, 2006

Let me know I'm loved?

Guy update. Actually, since i haven't really said anything about the guy, i guess it's more a de-breifing than an update. Ok, so first thing you probably want to know is the guys name. I'm not saying. But becuase he has several codenames among my group of friends, i shall use one of those. I'll call him Chad. He and I are friends. And we're pretty close. Which is the main reason I'm so unwilling to tell him how I feel or make a move, in case i completly fuck it up and loose his friendship. To put it simply.
Next thing you probably want to know, how much i like him. Well, he's always on my mind, and no matter how much it drives me crazy I can't get him out of my head. I'm not sure exactly how you would class it, as a crush, an infatuation, or as more than a crush.
You know how people have all those icons saying things like :

Well that's how I feel. Just ask my friends, they can tell you just how crazy I am about this guy. Well, not exactly how crazy I am, coz i don't know that either. But they could at least tell you I've fallen pretty damn hard. And it sucks.
Another sucky aspect is, i've given him girl advice. I know that some people would have told him to do the exact oppisite of what they would really do, but i couldn't do that so i ended up giving him advice, then kept wishing he would ask other people these kinds of questions about me. Stupid i know, but it's fun to dream.
I've thought about telling him. Friends have joked about telling him for me, and some have gone futher than joked and actually said stuff to him about it. I don't know if he believed them as he often has people coming up to him and telling him how much im in love with him. None of them being people i've told that i like him.
So anyway, that's a bit of a further look into my life. I'm sure all the people who read this (and i'm willing to bet not many do) are rivited by my hopelessness and stupidity.
-------------------------------------------------------
Remember, inside every girl, there's a boy.

1 comment:

  1. you know when you read things you wrote previously and just cringe at how ridiculous you sound?
    it's a part of life, i know.
    but re-reading these blogs about 2 years later, well, its the miracle of hindsight i suppose
    either way, as many of you may have guessed, it wasn't love, and, actually, the guy was a bit of a dick when you really looked at it.

    ReplyDelete